- From the makers of www.xpool.ca we bring you zpool - the miners multipool!
- No registration is required, payouts are made to the BTC address you mine with as your username.
- Payouts are made automatically every 6 hours for all balances above 0.005 and balances more than 0.0005 are paid on Sunday.
- There is an initial delay before the first payout as coins you mine need to mature then, exchange and get returned to zpool, please wait at least 24 hours before asking for support.
SHA256 & SCRYPT servers:
-o stratum+tcp://<algo>.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]
- <WALLET_ADDRESS> must be a valid BTC address. Incorrect addresses will result in forfit of earning.
- You can also use any valid wallet address from any of the coins we mine. This feature has had minimal testing so use at your own risk
- Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s). It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur.
- Please always set your currency in your password field: c=<SYMBOL>
- See the "Pool Status" area on the right for PORT numbers. Algorithms without associated coins are disabled.